Our outreach and home support services aim to support our clients in living happy and successful lives in their homes or within the community.
The level of support we provide is flexible and can vary from a couple of hours a day to 24-hour care and support. It’s your life and it’s your choice.
The support we provide includes:
- Personal care
- Daily living and independence skills.
- Eating and drinking (including PEG feeding).
- Finances, personal budgeting and direct payments.
- Education and/or employment opportunities.
- Social and leisure activities.
- Arranging and attending appointments.
- Health and fitness.
- Cultural or religious needs.
- Sleep-in/waking night staff.