Working at Endurance Care
We are committed to recruiting high skilled individuals who are able to inspire and empower the people we support.
Our promise to you:
- To value and respect you as an individual
- To empower you to fulfil your potential and achieve your goals
- To treat you as a team member and not just an employee
- To give you a voice to express your views
- To create a safe and secure work environment
What we ask of our employees:
- Energy & Enthusiasm
- Respect for others
- Commitment to delivering a high-quality service
- Passion for inspiring and empowering others
- A BIG SMILE!
What Endurance Care and Support can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging roles
- Inspirational leadership teams
- Excellent internal growth opportunities
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Superb training opportunities
- Effective internal communications and line management support
- A stimulating and supportive work environment
- The opportunity to truly make a difference
Reward & Recognition
We value our employees as our most important asset and work hard to ensure they feel recognised and appreciated on a daily basis. We have developed a number of initiatives to reward outstanding performance and offer benefits to recognise the hard work of our diverse workforce.
Employee Assistance Programme
We recognise the importance of employee health and wellbeing. That is why Endurance Care is proud to offer an Employee Assistance Programme designed to deliver confidential support on a daily basis.
Powered by Health Assured, this programme features a free 24/7 helpline and a secure Online Health Portal, giving our employees the practical and emotional support they need.
Equality and Diversity
We believe that everyone should have the right to work in a fair and equal environment. We promote equality across the organisation and recognise the importance of diversity in both our internal team and the wider communities in which we operate.
We are deeply committed to our Equality and Diversity Policy. We are dedicated to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly on the grounds of age, gender, gender identity, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, or any other consideration immaterial to an individual’s role or performance at work.